Most Popular Eyebrow Questions and Their Answers
We found some of the most common and popular questions about eyebrow grooming
Question1: How long Does Eyebrow Tinting Last?
Answer: An eyebrow tint lasts 4-6 weeks. This time depends on how often you wash your face, how much time you spend in sunlight and your hair growth.
Want to have easily tinted eyebrows? Use Peel off Eyebrow Tints
Question 2: How to use Eyebrow Razor?
Answer: Following are the steps to use an eyebrow razor
- Prepare eyebrows by taking a hot shower. It will make trimming easy.
- Moisturize area around eyebrows and between eyebrows.
- Set a stencil to get the perfect shape. Use an eyebrow pencil to draw the shape.
- Use the razor to apply short strokes. Be as precise as possible. Trim any hair outside stencil shape.
- Apply short strokes on the upper part of eyebrows
- Clean, trimmed hair stands with a wet towel.
- Now shave under your eyebrows. Start from arches of your eyebrows.
- Both eyebrows should look symmetrical when you are done.
- Clean your eyebrows and you are done.
Looking for good eyebrow razor? Visit her
Question3: How to use eyebrow stencils?
- Apply brow wax.
- Choose your stencil
- Put the stencil on your eyebrow according to the natural shape. This step can be a little tricky.
- Apply the brow color that suits you best on the first half before the arch.
- Now, position the outer half over your arch and fill in the stencil.
- Fill in your arch to connect both parts. Fix the parts that need fixing.
- Do same on other side and you are done.
Question 4: How to use Eyebrow Gel?
- Set your eyebrows, pull out any excessive hair from your eyebrows that make them look out of shape.
2. Take spoolie and comb hair in the natural direction
3. Apply eyebrow pencil or powder.
4. Comb your eyebrows again.
5. Apply brow gel according to your natural hair direction.
Question 5: How long Does Eyebrow threading last?
Answer: Regrowth can take 2-6 weeks
Question 6: How to Do Eyebrow Slits?
- Draw vertical lines on your eyebrows with a white makeup pencil.
- Place small pieces of tape on both sides of the drawn line.
- Shave in between two pieces of tape.
- Remove tape and clean the pencil marks.
- Pull out the remaining hair that razor didn’t shave off with a tweezer.
- Repeat the steps if you want more slits or want do same on another eyebrow.
Question 7: How to Pierce your Eyebrow?
- Sterilize your jewelry and needle. Keep them in rubbing alcohol.
- Mark the point where you want to pierce.
- Make the area numb with numbing gel or an ice cube.
- Pinch the are using your fingers
- Poke the needle from one point to the other.
- Remove the needle and insert your jewelry.
- Don’t remove your jewelry for minimum months and clean it daily with rubbing alcohol.
Question 8: How long do eyebrow tattoos last?
Answer: Eyebrow tattoo can last up to -3 years.
Question 9: How to pick the right eyebrow color?
- If you have black or dark brown hair select a 1 to 2 shades lighter color.
- If you have blonde or light brown hair go for 1 to 2 shades darker.
- Pick a taupe color if you have blonde hair.
- If you have red hair select blonde color.
Question 9: How long does eyebrow waxing last?
Answer: 6-8 weeks