JBL Charge 2 plus Review
If you are in search of a wireless portable Bluetooth speaker that you can use even in parties, the JBL Charge 2 plus is the one for you. JBL has updated the Charge 2 plus with more intelligent features like loud sound, water resistant and connectivity options; like you can connect your JBL 2 plus with other JBL speakers so you can play the same song on different speakers.
In this JBL Charge 2 plus speaker review, you will get to know all other good, and bad features JBL Charge ii plus has to offer.
Even though JBL speaker Charge 2 plus is a compact Bluetooth speaker, it still offers a full loud and smooth sound. The lows, mids and the highs that the JBL Charge 2 plus portable Bluetooth speaker features is even toned. Also, you can play any music genre on your JBL 2 plus, from pop-rock to slow classically and it will play it smoothly in a crystal clear sound. You will feel no distortion in the sound quality.
Enjoy full booming sound from your JBL speaker Charge 2 plus anywhere you play it.
You have a variety of different colors to choose from the JBL Charge 2 plus portable Bluetooth speaker.
On the top of the JBL Charge 2 plus, you will find control buttons like the power button, Social Mode button, Bluetooth button, Volume up/ down button and a multi-purpose play/ pause button. If you want to skip or repeat a track, you have to press the multi-purpose button 2- 3 times. Also, there is a pinhole at the top of the JBL Bluetooth speaker Charge 2 plus that is the mic for hands-free calling.
There is a rubber stand at the bottom of the JBL speaker Charge 2 plus; so your portable speaker will not slip or drop. Also, it will have an excellent rubber grip to hold on to.
- The JBL Charge 2 plus features a ‘Social Mode.’ From this, you can connect several JBL speakers to listen to the same song at a time.
- JBL Bluetooth speaker Charge 2 plus features a built-in speakerphone; so you can easily attend calls hands-free while your phone is connected to the Bluetooth JBL speakers.
- The JBL Charge 2 plus portable Bluetooth speaker is water resistant; you can take your portable JBL Charge ii plus near a pool, and you are good to go.
- You can connect your device with the JBL 2 plus via Bluetooth and wired connections.
Dimensions: 8.5 x 6 x 6.8 inches
Weight: 2.3 pounds
Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, Aux
Playtime: up to 12 hours
Colors Available: blue, red, black, white, green, yellow, orange and pink
- Bass radiators
- The loud and smooth sound
- Built-in speakerphone
- Social Mode
- Battery life could be longer
- OK speakerphone quality
Recommended to read: JBL Charge 3 Review