One of the Best Selling Pregnancy Pillows for Good Reason
The Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow is one of the most purchased pregnancy pillows on the market and based on our assessment, and the feedback we’ve received, its with good reason.
(In a rush? Click Here to get the Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillows at the Lowest Price online at Amazon)
The Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillows support a patented full-body design that resolves the issue of having to use multiple pillows to try to get a comfortable nights sleep. The Snoogle Total Body Pillow provides back pregnant support at night to eliminate lower back pain and sciatica. You can also tuck the Snoogle between your knees which allows it to cradle your tummy and keep your head elevated to help with breathing problems. Here is a complete Snoogle Total Body Pillow Review:
Why Are Moms-to-be Raving About the
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow?
Here are the reported benefits of using the Snoogle:
- The full body supportive design supports your back, neck, and belly to relieve you from the body pains associated with sleeping with traditional pillows.
- The Snoogles contoured design helps to prevent heartburn and lower back problems.
- Maintenance is pretty easy because it comes with a custom cover that can be removed and easily washed.
- After pregnancies many Moms have reported that they still use it regularly as a feeding pillow.
Heres what Moms are saying about the Snoogle Total Body Pillow- Read Helpful Reviews:
I Have No Idea How I Wouldve Survived Without This Pillow!!
I usually dont write reviews but I was compelled to tell everyone how much I LOVE this pillow. I bought it when I was four months pregnant. Ive always slept on my stomach since my youngest was born 14 years ago and I was very nervous about having to try to sleep on my side. Well I tried the Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow and I was able to sleep on my side comfortably and now I have trouble sleeping without it.
Not Cranky, Drained, and Sore! What a Life Saver!
I ordered this pillow when I was 19 weeks pregnant. I’m currently 23 weeks and I Love my Snoogles Pillow. I’m able to sleep right through the night finally. My lower back, hip, and leg/knee pain are gone. My shoulder used to hurt the most from attempting to sleep on my side.
I had a lot of difficulty getting settled and sleeping throughout the night starting at about eighteen weeks into my pregnancy. I tried just about everything including placing a pillow between my legs, another under my side, but I was still so uncomfortable. Finally I gave in and decided to purchase the Leachco Snoogle Total Body pillow and theres not enough room here to tell you how much it has helped. I love that it wraps all the way around my back, fits between my legs, and also goes under my head all at the same time also helps mt with reading.
Here are the reported disadvantages of using the Snoogle:
- As what seems to be the case with all full body pregnancy pillow the size of the pillow is the reported disadvantage. The pillow takes up a lot more space than a traditional pillow.