If you want to go straight to the best one you can check out the iRobot Roomba 770 vacuum cleaning robot here.
There are a lot of cheaper versions available which you can always try out. But we are sure you would like to go for the one which will give you hassle free experience and value for your money.
What is a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner?
Let us understand what a vacuum cleaner is. It is a device which, with the help of a pump creating a partial vacuum. It is able to pull in all the dust and dirt from different kinds of surfaces. The dust collected in this way is conveniently stored in a bag for disposal later. Now a robotic vacuum cleaner does the same operations automatically using a built in program. Thus frees you to attend to your other important jobs even when you are not at home.
Why go for a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner?
The robotic vacuum cleaners do all the vacuum cleaning jobs which you would usually unattended. It stores the dust for removal later. After completion of the cleaning job it will go to its docking station for recharging and get ready for the next round of cleaning. You need to bother for only one thing and that is disposing off the dust collected periodically.
Think of all the hassles like hunting for your vacuum cleaner, plugging in, going around the house doing the cleaning job you will become free from.
You can easily keep your floors clean always with a robotic vacuum cleaner.
You can also check out a review of the iRobot Roomba 630 if you are looking for something cheaper with little less features.
Why Get iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot?
There are a lot of reasons for getting the iRobot roomba 770 vacuum cleaning robot.
– 3 stage cleaning with Aerovac series II : The Roomba 770 removes great quantities of dust, pet hairs and other debris using the 3 stage cleaning system. The wall edges are cleaned using a spinning side brush, counter rotating brushes act like a pan and broom and the powerful Aerovac series II vacuum sucks the dirt, hair and other debri into the storage bin.
– Dual HEPA Air Filters : The dual air filters effectively traps the dust, allergens and all small particles leaving behind fresh air to breathe.
– Persistent Pass Cleaning Pattern: Acoustic sensors find dirt and other debris and optical sensors locate pet hair so Roomba is able to do concentrated cleaning on the dirtiest areas with a Persistent Pass cleaning pattern.
– iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology: It ensures Roomba vacuums every area of your room many times, cleaning places you can’t easily reach including under furniture, around everyday obstacles, and along walls.
– On-board scheduling – The robot can be scheduled to do up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you’re away from home.
– The infrared remote allows you to control the roomba from the comfort of your chair.
The only limitations this has is it cannot climb and descend stairs and performs only on level floors.
If you answer yes to any or all of these questions then this is the product for you.
1. Do you have pets at home?
2. Are you allergic to dust?
3. Do you have large surfaces to clean at home?
4. Are you busy full time with your job and find very little time for cleaning?
If you want the best robotic vacuum cleaner we recommend picking up the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot.
By Zack Lawler:
Worth Every Penny
I have had this product for a few months now, waited a bit before writing a review so I would be able to write a proper one.
There is so much to say about this little vacuum.
Beginning with ease of use. It is very easy to use you can either schedule days and the time you would like it to clean or just hit the big clean button to activate it. It also comes with a remote that you can basically make it into a remote control vacuum and control it room to room so you dont have to get up to move it.
It transitions from carpet to tile to wood to without issues. It is cleans very well, but here is the thing about that. If you give it free roam of the house it will miss spots. You must block of the rooms with either the virtual walls (one set is provided with the unit it self, virtual walls create a what the name is exactly a virtual wall that will not allow the vacuum to pass.) or you can do what I do and use pillows to block rooms off. Yes, pillows sound silly but it touchs the pillows so light that it doesnt move them.
When the device is finished it docks it self back to its station to charge until you tell it to go back and clean again. It takes awhile to charge but it also has about a 3 hour life when vacuuming.Read More At Amazon.com…
By Jennifer Carman
Somebody pinch me!
This is my second Roomba vacuum, and it is a veritable masterpiece. It seems that all of my criticisms of previous robotic vacuums have been rectified in this version..longer battery life, larger dirt bin, programmability, and brushes that are easier to keep clean. I am enjoying my 5th week of trouble-free cleaning and a life finally free of pet fur, and Im beside myself with joy. I have a 2-story 2500 square foot house, and this machine lives under my couch where it is docked (hidden from view), and it is programmed to clean every other day. It does the whole downstairs in about 2 hours and then returns to its docking station. All I have to do is empty the bin in between cycles, at my convenience. I also carry it upstairs and set it free up there whenever I need to. It has made a world of difference in keeping up with the daily fur deposits from my large dog and two indoor cats. I have mostly hardwood floors, with some large/thick wool carpets, and this vacuum easily moves throughout the house with no problems. Absolutely best $499 I have ever spent in my life.Read More At Amazon.com…
By mother of pearl
Dog, cat and robot in one house
Disclaimer I did not purchase this robot on amazon but on the iRobot website, so I cant say anything about delivery, although in my experience deliveries from amazon always arrive on time or before that and in perfect condition.
As for this little guy I was very skeptical and did a lot of research before deciding on it with a heavy heart. I have a Large dog and a cat, both unbelievable shedders and both scared to death of the vacuum cleaner, so my hardwood and tile floors are under a constant carpet of fur. Ive read reviews about the roomba bumping hard into furniture and pets so I was a bit worried. However, in my experience this is absolutely wrong. It makes so much less noise than the regular vacuum cleaner that my dog doesnt mind it at all and the cat merely gets on a chair and tries to kill it by staring. The furniture is fine. Read More At Amazon.com…