You can call it a low-end roomba compared to the expensive iRobot Roomba 770. The only thing that differentiates between the two is that the iRobot Roomba 630 comes with a little fewer features but is worth the cheaper price tag.
Check Price on Amazon
Let’s have a look at the important features of the iRobot Roomba 630 Robotic Vacuum cleaner.
• iRobot Roomba 630 picks up an incredible amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris. With its patented 3 stage cleaning system.
• iAdapt is an advanced system of software and sensors that ensure Roomba vacuums every section of your room and cleaning areas you cannot easily reach.
The unusual composition of the Roomba 630’s longer-lasting brushes equips it to handle difficult to handle fibers. Such as hair more effectively, making maintenance quicker and easier than ever.
The Roomba 630 comes with 1 Robot Battery, 1 AeroVac Filter, 1 Side Brush, 1 Bristle Brush, 1 Beater Brush. It also comes with a self-charging home base including power supply, 1 extra Aerovac filter, 1 virtual wall, 1 brush cleaning tool and owner’s guide and documentation.
The Roomba 630 has the features of the #1 pick the Roomba 770 with the following differences.
• It does not have the persistent pass feature of the Roomba 770 which is an advanced feature.
• The filtering efficiency is a little lower
• It does not come with the scheduling feature of the Roomba 770
• It comes with 1 virtual wall instead of 2 (this contains the Roomba from wandering into unwanted spaces.
All said and done the Roomba 630 is a reliable Roomba machine to take care of your strong vacuum cleaning needs automatically.
The Roomba 630 does not have some advanced features like the Roomba 770, but it is built tough and is a reliable machine. For the price, you pay it does more than the standard automatic vacuum cleaners. This is a great pick for you if you cannot afford the Roomba 770.
By Andrea ODonnell
This product has changed my life! I am utterly astonished at how it moves around all the obstacles in my home, and NEVER gets stuck in tight spaces or swallows up cords! It easily moves through all the legs of my dining room chairs, slides under the couch to snatch up all those elusive dust bunnies!! I have two large dogs and one very fluffy cat, and our house used to require a thorough vacuuming at least every other day to keep pet hair under control..Read More At Amazon.com…
By Suzanna D. Jensen
I bought this on the recommendation of a friend and WOW. It is amazing. This is more powerful than my vacuum and reaches under a lot of my furniture.Read More At Amazon.com…